|Amigurumi Cupcakes by Amiguria (etsy store)|
Today, I finally did it! ^u^
About the pattern:
The finished product can be used as a pincushion, a small-things storage (buttons, clips, beads etc.) You can exchange the wrappers to create a whole new look. You can transform the whipped cream into a cute keychain! It is a cute gift and can be used as a piece of decoration. Kids will love to play food with it (but not suitable for small children).
Finished size are: Wrapper: approx. 3.5 cm, Cake: approx. 6 cm and Whipped cream: approx. 3.5 cm - using a 3.5 mm crochet hook with a 100 grams yarn (also depends on the tension you use).
- Uses English crochet terminology;
- This is a INTERMEDIATE level pattern and you should know how to: single crochet, double crochet, make a Magic ring, slip stitch, use back loops only, invisible decrease, work with post stitches and more;
- All the materials you’ll need and instructions are in the PDF file;
- It’s okay to write me with questions about this pattern;
- It’s NOT okay to distribute this pattern (for free, selling, putting on your blog, website etc.).
- You CAN SELL as many of the finished product as you want! ^u^
Please, do not use my pictures, my links, my patterns or any other content of this blog without my permission. Thanks for respecting me and my work! ^u^